United Logistics & Military Corp

9 replies
Diplomat
Votes:
+1
Diplomat
Cadet
Greetings! Palacios here.

I would like to extend an offer of friendship from United Logistics & Military Corp. Our membership includes a strong base of players from BSGO who have started anew in SC. We have a diverse player base from a myriad of other games, timezones, ages, and ethnicity's. As our team has grown, so have our objectives and goals in game. We are now at a point where we believe having strong, productive relations with like-minded organizations can be of benefit to us and those we align ourselves with.

We are a logistics-focused organization (ReddFaction member) with an emphasis on security and information. What does this mean? Not only can we transport goods securely through hostile territory; we can secure supply lines; gather intel on resource-rich sectors; acquire or construct, maintain, operate, and dispose of facilities; and much more.

ULMC is ready to establish diplomatic relations with any entity willing to observe the principles of equality, mutual benefit, and respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty. CSG-3 embodies these principles as do we. You should feel free to join me on ULMC ComLink at ts3.ulmc.co If you don't find me there, feel free to message me here.

I'm hopeful we can establish a relationship. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
igfbhbcc_1461906129.jpg
Posted Jun 4, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+121
Admins
Rear Admiral
Looking forward to flying with you folks in the future. See you in the Verse!
2025118.jpg
Posted Jun 4, 14
Good to hear there are like minded groups out there with us. As per your request, your invites for the Office of Naval Intelligence, Section III, have been sent as well. Looking forward to future operations and mutually beneficial relations with you and your unit in the 'verse.
Posted Jun 4, 14
Pappy a
Votes:
+190
Admins
Vice Admiral
i have heard nothing but very good things about your unit. look forward to meeting you all and talking in the future.

Salute
1495389.jpg
Posted Jun 4, 14
List
Undo
Diplomat
Votes:
+1
Diplomat
Cadet
My apologies for missing you the other day. I've had a pretty hectic work schedule recently so i wasn't able to log on to the TS. I'll be available tonight however as well as tomorrow evening if you'd like to chat. Also I wanted to fill you in on a relatively recent development with TEST. They've come out strongly pro-piracy which in my mind may actually end up being a good thing. As of now they are the largest MO to publicly state they fully endorse piracy.
igfbhbcc_1461906129.jpg
Posted Jun 6, 14 · OP
Diplomat
Votes:
+1
Diplomat
Cadet
Would you be able to provide me with your TS information via private message? I attempted to log on but didn't know the password.
igfbhbcc_1461906129.jpg
Posted Jun 9, 14 · OP
I'd suggest sending a PM directly too Wodan, or Damon, as a further inquiry into getting the password for the TS server. Not sure many of us are authorized to give it out (OpSec concerns mostly.)
Posted Jun 11, 14
Votes:
+42
Captain (Navy)
I'd suggest sending a PM directly too Wodan, or Damon, as a further inquiry into getting the password for the TS server. Not sure many of us are authorized to give it out (OpSec concerns mostly.)

or Pappy
1495477.jpg
Posted Jun 11, 14
Diplomat
Votes:
+1
Diplomat
Cadet
Thanks for letting me know. On a different topic, I wanted to make you all aware:

http://www.ulmc.co/home/m/22454035/article/2360140
igfbhbcc_1461906129.jpg
Posted Jun 11, 14 · OP
Votes:
+121
Admins
Rear Admiral
thanks for the update
2025118.jpg
Posted Jun 11, 14
NoticeNotices